Thursday, December 18, 2008

Horror Society wants more AAAAAH!!

The Horror Society has just posted a review of "AAAAAH!! Indie Horror Hits, Volume 1" - and it's another severed thumb up!

In addition to talking about several of the films on the collection the reviewer writes:


I tell it like it is and I will say this, Miguel Gallego of Crypt Club Productions Inc. and producer of this compilation sure picked some winners! I watched all 7 shorts, varying in running times and themes, and was extremely satisfied with every one.

This compilation truly was enjoyable to watch, each film covering different themes and styles eloquently, and had me thirsting for more. I do hope that Crypt Club Productions Inc. continue this trend and put out more quality compilations and let these shorts see the light of day (or should I be saying the dark of night???) for fans of the horror genre to enjoy.


Gosh! I'm blushing crimson. Well, at least it helps to keep me in the holiday color scheme of things.

I'm happy they love the collection and that they're already looking forward to the next volume. Who am I to disappoint? Fortunately, we're already working on volume 2. If you haven't already sent in your short horror, thriller, or dark fantasy film... go to AAAAAH!! Indie Horror Hits for details.

In the mean time, pick up a copy of this great collection of short indie horror films to make the long cold winter nights just a bit... chillier.

And to all a good fright!

Horror Society site
AAAAAH!! Indie Horror Hits site

No comments: