Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Interview on TheoFantastique blog.

Well, thanks to my burger buddy Marc Lougee I was invited to do an interview with John Moorehead for his wonderful TheoFantastique site. It's a "meeting place for myth, imagination and mystery in pop culture", dontcha know.

John asked little old me some pretty heady questions about personal influences, myth, folklore, fairy tales, and why I consider Walt Disney to be a master of horror.

Yes, that's right. Uncle Walt is a horror meister. He could spook you as easy as Bibbity Bobbity BOO!

And, of course, I managed to slip in some Crypt Club and AAAAAH!! news as well.

I invite you to read the complete interview, but I warn you: pack a lunch.

John said I could be as verbose as I wanted. Being Mr. Gullible Gallego, I took him at his word - and his editor quit!

I'm really looking forward to getting to SLC, Utah to have a serious face to face, mano a mano chin wag with the venerable Mr. Moorehead.

Check out his blog and find out why. Muy cool.

No comments: